Re: [gomp merge] Stage 2: OpenMP for the Fortran front end (take 2)

On Tue, Feb 07, 2006 at 08:11:28AM -0500, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 07, 2006 at 08:09:46AM -0500, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > This patch merges all the changes needed to enable OpenMP for the Fortran
> > front end.
> >
> > Bootstrapped/regtested on x86_64-linux.
> >
> > Ok for trunk?
>
> Oops, guess you want to see the actual patch too ;)
>
> gcc/fortran/
> 2006-02-07  Jakub Jelinek  <jakub@redhat.com>
> 	    Richard Henderson  <rth@redhat.com>
> 	    Diego Novillo  <dnovillo@redhat.com>
>
> 	Backport from gomp-20050608-branch

I've finally read through the entire patch except trans-openmp.c
where my knowledge of tree-SSA is completely inadequate compared
to dnovillo, rth, and jakub.

I've bootstrapped on both i386 and amd64-*-freebsd.  The regression
tests ran with only a few unexpected failures.  One of these, vla7.f90,
jakub and I have discussed.  The other failures are probably
due to FreeBSD's loader.  I'll pursue that issue on the FreeBSD
mailing lists.

I'm OK with committing this to mainline if for no other reason than
to get more wide spread testing.  Anyone else have an objection?

One more item: a Big Thank You to Jakub, Richard, and Diego!

--
Steve