RE: The future of gfortran maintenance.

Philippe,

> Thanks a lot for your comment: in my "original code", l is a parameter
> pulled-in for another module. As I said as was very unsuccessful at
> reducing that, nit knowing where it could come from...

If l was a parameter then that bit was valid.  However, the reduced code, with l not a parameter, is a bug, even if a repeat of ....? I will have to look for that one.

> Should I try harder to reduce that to have it requalified as "ICE on
> valid" (as I do believe my code to be)?

Since I suspect that PR19546 is the underlying bug and your PR refers to it, I would take it that your PR has been hijacked but that your bug is registered. I will add a comment to the PR to reflect this.

Let's fix those two problems and see if your code still does not compile.

Best regards

Paul