Re: [PING] IRIX bootstrap failure in libgfortran/configure.ac

On Jan 18, 2006, at 12:12 AM, Richard Sandiford wrote:

Roger Sayle <roger@eyesopen.com> writes:
[...] but it looks like solving things requires the help
of a MIPS maintainer/contributor.

You're probably wondering why no MIPS maintainer is dealing with this
issue, or all the other IRIX ones in Bugzilla. For the record, neither
MIPS maintainer has access to IRIX (correct me if I'm wrong Eric!),
so we're relying entirely on contributors here.

Nope. No access to an irix machine.

I've been wondering if it's time to deprecate the IRIX port.

Possibly... though it still has quite a few users. Maybe we can just rely on contributors to keep it going?

-eric