Re: Assumed size arrays and min intrinsic ?!?!?

Toon,

     SUBROUTINE DHSEQR( WORK )
     DOUBLE PRECISION   WORK( * )
     EXTERNAL           DLARFX
     INTRINSIC          MIN
     WORK( 1 ) = 1.0
     CALL DLARFX( MIN( 1, 8 ), WORK )
     END

PaulT, might this be related to a recent patch concering assumed size
arrays by you ?

Thanks for any insight.

The assumed size part of the patch is now removed and your testcase above compiles once more.

I lost so much time on this today that I am not going to be able to commit the rest of the big patch to 4.1 for some days. This is compounded by a strange regression in 4.1 involving testcases failing for no apparent reason - even with my patch completely removed.

*SIGH*

Paul