Aaaargh. There are a @#%! load of tabs in the testsuite.

Guys,

I would like to point out the following commit in
gcc/testsuite/ChangeLog.

2005-03-06  Steven G. Kargl  <kargls@comcast.net>

I went through the testsuite and replaced the tab character
in those locations for which its presences yields a nonconforming
program under the Standard.  That is, tab is not a member of the
Fortran Character set, and it cannot be used as a substitute for
multiple spaces when a member to Fortran Character set is expected.

I spent a part of today developing a fix for PR 18537 and
25403 where I have made a nonconforming tab character a fatal
error.  Quite frankly, I was amazed by the sudden jump in
testsuite failures from 0 unexpected failures to

# of expected passes            10520
# of unexpected failures        189
# of expected failures          7
# of untested testcases         112
# of unsupported tests          56

I'll once again fix the testsuite, but can I please ask that
everyone set their editors to expand tabs into some sane
number of spaces.

--
Steve