Looking for an option (probably not -d8) like -double for NAG

Hi,

I have a program using both real and complex types, and I only
used these words 'real' and 'complex' with no *8, *16 and no KIND.
With the NAG compiler, if I use the -double option when compiling
the code, all my real become real*8 and my complex become what
I could also call complex*16 with gfortran (though I think complex*16
is not allowed to be written like that with NAG).

I think that -d8 (or -r8) make gfortran have real*8 for all 'real' variables,
but I don't think it make it use complex*16 rather than complex.
Is there a way to have that ?

Regards,

--
Thomas Baruchel --- Home Page: http://baruchel.free.fr/~thomas/
  write to baruchel at the host called bluebottle dot com