[fortran testsuite] ping to skip tests for abi breakage

Way back In February I submitted a gfortran testsuite patch to skip
execution tests that pass arguments of type complex(kind=4) on systems
where passing such arguments is broken.  My nightly builds for
powerpc64-linux are done on such a system and show lots of gfortran
failures that can hide other failures.  The patch requires pulling more
infrastructure into the gfortran testsuites, otherwise I wouldn't ask
for approval.

I would appreciate it immensely if a gfortran maintainer would look at
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/2005-02/msg00081.html.  If it looks
reasonable I'll test again it for mainline and the 4.1 and 4.0 branches.

Janis