NIST Update

Hi All,

I have finished the script for NIST testing using diff to compare previous results in a reference file with newly computed results.

In the process I discovered 4 latent failures had existed that we did not catch by inspection before when I established my initial reference set. I manually checked the results of those four tests and confirmed that we are getting them correct now.

I suspect some of our very recent bug fixes in the library set those straight. (Which is good)

So I have reset the reference files for those four cases.

The only thing I have remaining is to address CRLF differences. I do not know if diff will see these so I will need to have someone run this on one of those machines. The script uses bash so if you use a different shell you may need to adjust.

Attached tar ball for your testing enjoyment. Significant portions of the script derived from one developed by Paul Thomas which i then refined on.

Once we get this worked over by everyone, we can post to the wiki. Comments and suggestions welcome.

Best Regards.

Jerry