This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix build on Solaris 2.5.1
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 06:49:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix build on Solaris 2.5.1
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
has broken the build on SPARC/Solaris 2.5.1 because io/io.h now includes
gthr.h, which pulls <pthread.h>. The problem is that the latter header file
defines uint8_t, uint32_t and uint64_t (and only those, not the full C99 set)
so they conflict with the last chance definitions in libgfortran.h......and on Cygwin. I can make, using an existing, recent gcc, but cannot
bootstrap at all. The problem is exactly those defines above.