Re: write recursive call

Pierre-Matthieu anglade wrote:
So, If I fixe this, it should be disabled when strict f77 or F90 or
F95 is asked, enabled for F2003 and enabled by default?

At the risk of saying something blindlingly obvious, note that recursive I/O is not, generally, something you can detect at compile time, and I don't recall whether I've seen that the runtime library has switchable standardization.