FORTRAN

Dear Sirs/Mmes,

I (my guru actually) recently installed Redhat Linux on my PC.

I noticed that, during the install, we had the option to install a FORTRAN
compiler, which we did.

I can't find it.  Any suggestions?

Also, I am a retired programmer.

My first Language is FORTRAN.

About 10 years ago (maybe 15) I wrote an appointment calendar program in
FORTRAN 74. If I can compile this on my PC I'd be pleased to share it
freely. (I developed that program on a mainframe with a 36 bit word. Sorting
the appointments requires the ability to sort a 12 character (yyyymmddhhmm)
string. Can F'95 do that?) (I suppose that "yyyy" can be reduced to "yy".)

I am also willing to participate in testing your F'95 compiler.

Don Knox
If you find any of the content of this email to worth passing on, PLEASE do
NOT "FORWARD" it; do a copy-and-paste.

FORWARDING this email will make MY email address visible to whomever gets
the forwarded email; this destroys my privacy and opens me to spam.

Further, if you include me in a mass emailing, send it as Bcc (Blind carbon
copy). This makes my email address invisible to others on the list.

Thank you.