Re: Regarding the "TheOtherGCCBasedFortranCompiler" Wiki Page

On Nov 02, 2005 12:11 PM, Paul Thomas <Paul.Thomas@jet.uk> wrote:

> Instead, I believe that we should try to give a brief summary of the
> advantages/disadvantages of both:

I strongly disagree. We should not turn this into a comparison at all.Â
That was never the intent of that page, and we should not turn it into a
g95 ad.
IMHO we should not be talking about g95 vs. gfortran at all, it's
totally uninteresting.
Gr.
Steven