Re: Regarding the "TheOtherGCCBasedFortranCompiler" Wiki Page.

On Tuesday 01 November 2005 23:34, Brooks Moses wrote:
> As a result, it looks like an unprofessional perpetuation of a feud,
> rather than something appropriate to a professional organization, and it
> was not something I was comfortable providing a link to.

When this was written, every word it said there was true.  It just
wasn't maintained for a long time, it seems.

> It is my opinion that this entire set of allegations and complaints
> should be removed entirely, and replaced by a very short, simple, and
> non-accusatory statement of why it was not possible to continue to
> include g95 as part of the GCC suite of compilers.

It never was included in GCC, so there was nothing to continue.  That
was one of the main reason to fork.

I wouldn't mind if that page would just go away completely.

Gr.
Steven