Re: svn question - is ~/svn/gcc/trunk for tests?

Tobi,

You are allowed to do anything you want to that repository, as it's
experimental. Unfortunately, there's not much time left for you to try, as it
will be taken offline when the new repository will be moved into its place (I'm

Thanks. That's enough time.

You are aware of gcc.gnu.org/wiki/SvnHelp, I hope?

Absolutely. It is not stated sufficiently explicitly there, for somebody as slow-witted as me, that ~/branch is the one to play with. Why will this be shutdown? Will not mainline be called gcc? Anyway, one evening should be enough.

BTW Version 1.1 of svn is bundled in with FC3. I notice that 1.3 is recommended. Will anything very bad happen if I continue to use 1.1? It seems alright..... so far.

Ciao

Paul