Re: [gfortran] Add malloc and free intrinsics

Unless some miracle happens RSN, it unfortunately looks like 4.1 is
going to release without cray pointers. In that case, IMHO malloc/free
can wait for 4.2 as well.

It's going to branch, but I'm not sure the policy after branching has been clearly set. I certainly think it would be better for gfortran to try keeping 4.1 in sync as much as possible.

FX