Re: equivalence really broken :-)

On Oct 14, 2005, at 12:40 PM, Paul Thomas wrote:

François-Xavier,

PS: we should really work on an automated regtesting procedure that includes code that isn't in the testsuite (mainly for copyright reasons)

I agree - Polyhedron, Meissner and NIST all come to mind as candidates.

SPEC also comes to mind, even though most people don't have access to that.
SPEC was also broken the same way as seen on
http://people.redhat.com/dnovillo/spec2000/gcc/

-- Pinski