Re: expected NIST failures?

Jack Howarth wrote:
    After building the gcc cvs from last night with the current
Cray Pointer patch applied, I reran the fcvs21_f95 NIST testsuite.
Things seem much improved but I am still see a few failures...

snip
I recall that the failure for the fm001 test was expected but I don't recall
if the same was true of the failures in the fm923 test. Oh, this is on
MacOS X 10.4.
                      Jack

Jack,

The FM923 failure is due to a corrupted input file. I have contacted NIST to correct this and they have acknowledged my message, but it has not been fixed yet. Attached is the corrected file.

Regards,

Jerry