Re: [gfortran] patch for mingw

Attached patch adds the Windows version of cpu_time, conditionnal on __MINGW32__. Danny Smith said the patch was (except the part i fixed) OK for him: as a mingw maintainer, can his approval be enough for such patches (I will probably submit a few mingw-specific patches for libgfortran in the next few days) provided that I did regtest on linux and mingw? Or do I need explicit approval under the usual gfortran rules?

ping. Is that patch OK? Do you think I need explicit approval from gfortran reviewers for such patches, or is Danny's approval enough?

FX