Re: [gfortran,patch] fix

Tobias Schlüter wrote:
Steve Kargl wrote:

On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 10:18:07AM +0200, FX Coudert wrote:

By the way (since I'm coming back from holidays, I'm sorry if this mail is a bit condensed), Steve (Kargl), did you sort your problems with my patch or do you still have a failure? I don't have such a recent freebsd, but on a older one it works fine...

I haven't had time to chase down my problems.  I did
update my autoconf, automake, and libtools, but that's
where I had to stop (due to work and a flare-up of RSI).

The frontend changes looked fine to me.  If someone else
tests the libgfortran changes, then your patch is problem
acceptable.  Tobi?  Paul B?

I'm not sure which patch you're referring to.

It's the old "large kinds support in front-end and library" (http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2005-09/msg00065.html) patch. Steve said the frontend was fine, but he doesn't have time to review the (IMO far easier) library changes.

FX