Re: [gfortran,patch] fix (was: Re: Fortran library question / long double usage / kinds.h)

On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 10:18:07AM +0200, FX Coudert wrote:

> By the way (since I'm coming back from holidays, I'm sorry if this mail
> is a bit condensed), Steve (Kargl), did you sort your problems with my
> patch or do you still have a failure? I don't have such a recent
> freebsd, but on a older one it works fine...

I haven't had time to chase down my problems.  I did
update my autoconf, automake, and libtools, but that's
where I had to stop (due to work and a flare-up of RSI).

The frontend changes looked fine to me.  If someone else
tests the libgfortran changes, then your patch is problem
acceptable.  Tobi?  Paul B?

--
Steve