[gnu.org #250329] Re: Asher Langton's copyright status?

> [kumbera1@llnl.gov - Thu Aug 25 14:26:28 2005]:
>
> I can't even discover if the FSF got the paperwork for
> both Asher and me. Do you need me to resend the documents?

We have received the EMPLOYER DISCLAIMERS.  We have not yes received
the PERSONAL ASSIGNMENTS.  Just has is done with every GCC individual
contributor (not covered by a corporation), they complete a
questionnaire (attached here for your convenience . . . although GCC
contributors never had a problem submitting them before).  One I
receive the completed form, I will then have the needed information to
draft the assignments for these people.

All the best,
Ted Teah