[Patch, libgfortran] Fix PR23154 Currupt string and segfault informattedread.

I do not think that I have had enough of a thumbs up as a reviewer to OK this patch, yet; Paul, Steven?

I have regtested it and run NIST myself. It also fixes a sporadic problem that I was seeing with repeated reads from the same internal unit.

I wonder if a test case is feasible given the nature of the problem?

OK, as far as I am concerned.

Paul T