[patch, gfortran] pr22570 and related issues.

Jack,

If somebody has checked in the patches, thanks. If not, I was on my way to doing it tonight. I was not cleared to commit the patch until
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/2005-07/msg00449.html . Since then, I have had daytime work to attand to.

As for the testcase:

> For the testcase, we invite comments for improvement. If it is felt to be useful to commit
> it right away, this can be done.

I have had no comments, and so will commit it. The corresponding fixed record length test has yet to be written.

Regards

Paul T