Re: [patch, gfortran] pr22570 and related issues.

> In the longer run, there might be some advantage in
> modifying the NIST suite to run as part of the gfortran testsuite.  The
> work required to do this would be perspiration rather than inspiration
> based.   If it is thought to be useful, we could look into this,
> although there are no promises on the timescale.

NIST cannot be included in the gfortran testsuite (and I don't think
we would want it, in any case), but we can arrange for it to be run
regularly.

I use this occasion to remind people that I have nightly testsuite
runs on i686-linux, i386-freebsd, x86_64-linux and sparc-solaris on
http://quatramaran.ens.fr/~coudert/gfortran/test-results/ (files are
named with the pattern: test-processor-operatingsystem-date.log). I
don't know if this is used by any people other than me, but since it
works without too much effort, I keep it.

I will see if I can add the NIST testsuite to these nightly tests, as
I don't have time to do any actual coding these days.

FX