Re: Formatted output of IEEE exceptional values

Harald,

We have a succint word in English for

P.S.: if you want to have some fun, run the above code thru the Intel
compiler ;-)

It's stuffed!

I have put that on my TODOs. I happen to know where the action happens for that one, having been hit by the infinity problems with Cygwin.

I suppose that f3.0 and f8.0 is supposed to revert to the abbreviated format?

Thanks

Paul T