Re: Doxygen documentation of the gfortran frontend

Janne,

A nitpick, the doxygen docs look somewhat C++-y, with "::" and so
on. I think you might be looking for the "OPTIMIZE_OUTPUT_FOR_C"
config option.

I did! It seems that in some worlds these days C++ = C.

Come to think of it, why not increase the usefulness of doxygen by
'doxygenizing' the source? One might even be so lazy as to copy the
infrastructure (Makefile target, config files) from libstdc++-v3 (look
in the libstdc++-v3/docs/doxygen/ directory).

I wondered about the same thing. I thought to try to establish the usefulness first, before proposing such a step.

Paul T