Re: bug fc107

Richard E Maine wrote:
> Maybe I've lost the context of the original code, but I swear I recall
> Walt mentioning something about X being an array parameter, in which
> case it is an initialization expression (and thus so also is (X)).
> Don't confuse the word "parameter" with dummy argument; I'm confident
> that Walt wouldn't use that terminology for a dummy argument, though
> some people do.

Whoops, indeed, he had talked about array parameters :-) It looks like we all
agree after all.

Thanks,
- Tobi

ps I'm not sure on how you like CCing handled, and since this is the second
time that I add people Richard chopped from the CC list, I thought I'd ask.  I
had asked the original question to both Richard and Walt, therefore I'd like
Walt to know that Richard already responded to my question, and that I've
found the error of my ways, before he also takes the time to answer me.
Therefore, I'm CCing Walt again, even though Richard removed Walt from the CC
list.  If you prefer no personal mail, but rather want to read the list, I'll
(try to remember to) cut both of you off CC lists the same way Richard does.