Re: bug fc013

Several people pointed this out, but noone put you into the CC list: the error
is platform-specific.  I had a quick look at the code, and I have no idea how
this happens to be an internal error on cygwin but not on Linux.

That's because Walt is using the MinGW version, that runs standalone (without installing MinGW). I will give this one a look when I will have finished moving from one flat to another (and when I get broadband access again).

FX