Backspace

François-Xavier,

Something sems to have gone a bit awry with the commit of the backspace corrections. I updated from CVS this morning and now the backspace test fails. Whilst there is a log entry, it seems to me that the test programme is the old one - it certainly is not the one that you posted on the list. When I use the posted programme, it also fails.

Amicalement

Paul T