AMD x86_64 linux binaries for gfortran

Hi all,

Daily x86_64-linux binaries are now available from gfortran.org. If some of you can spare a few minutes to test them,
any feedback would be appreciated (I had no previous experience with 64bits linux). These seems to default integers to 32 bits,
if you feel the other behavior (default 64 bits integers) is better I'll be happy to do it, if someone can tell me what is the magic option
for configure.

FX