Providing 4.0 builds instead of mailine, was: Re: gFortran

François-Xavier Coudert wrote:
>>I am trying to compile a simple fortran file  on iMac-G5 MacOsX 10.3.8.
>>However I get the following error and do not understand what do I need
>>to do to fix it.
>

> The current source tree is broken, so automatic builds are broken too. I
> downgraded the package available from
> http://quatramaran.ens.fr/~coudert/gfortran/gfortran-macosx.dmg

Currently, mainline is in stage1, so some breakage is unavoidable, whereas 4.0
is (theoretically) stabilizing for its release.  Since we apply all gfortran
bugfixes both to the mainline and 4.0, I think it wouldn't be unreasonable to
base the daily builds on the 4.0 branch.

- Tobi