Re: Fallout (mostly runtime library-related) from GCC versionnumber change (take two)

Paolo Carlini <pcarlini@suse.de> writes:

> A quick comment, because I see that you are CC-ing libstdc++-v3 too:
> actually there are no changes to the libstdc++-v3 directory proper,
> right?

Correct.

> Still, the issue with the weird "const" in the path (mentioned by
> Michael Matz too) definitely affects the C++ runtime library, which
> currently is installed in a unusable way. Therefore, I assume you
> have addressed the problem completely at top-level?

It appears so.  At least, my trial 'make install' (done, note, without
--enable-version-specific-runtime-libs) appears to have created a
correct directory tree.  If you could tell me which files are being
installed incorrectly for you, I can check that they are installed
correctly with my patch.

zw