Re: ICE on any f90 file using 20050311 snapshot

It looks like FX Coudert's build is broken, because only his binaries seem to
be affected (I haven't updated my source tree today, but there a no reports of
this breakage in bugzilla or the mailing lists).  Perhaps FX uses some
processor specific options when building, and the binaries happened to work on
other processors only by chance until now.  IIRC he's offline until Sunday,
I'm sure he'll have a look when he's back.

I'm back, and I had a look, but I couldn't find a reason. These binaries are working on both linux platforms I have access to. Nothing changed in the build procedure and there it is configured with no special option (i686-gnu-linux). If I'm not mistaken, it should work on any Pentium.

Could you test on a newer snapshot (it might be a single problem disappeared in latter builds)? I can try working on a different configuration (perhaps i383-gnu-linux?)

FX