Re: Equivalence segfault in TEST_FPU.F90

Posts on the cygwin list recently have commented on how the scheme for increasing
available memory for g77 has broken. I haven't seen any solution or work-around
suggested.

Yes, I am aware of the problem - 'tis for why I am keeping my older version for the time being. The difficulty here is that the amount of that available memory allocated to the stack is too small. I guess allocating it explicitly, as per my last posting is OK. As Andrew said, -fmax-stack-var-size=N does not appear to do anything. Should we retain it, working or not, when there is a perfectly good gcc option?

PaulT