Using Bugzilla

It seems that with the number of bugs coming in it would be useful to start using the assignee field in bugzilla to keep track of who is working on a particular bug.

This would avoid duplicated effort. Also, for a newbie like myself, it takes me longer to figure things out and usually the more learned will pass me by and have it solved. I don't want to start trying to track things down if someone else is already working it.

Also, perhaps as a newbie, one of you might be willing to mentor me more directly and I could then maybe help with less critical things under "supervision". I don't want to be a bother either. I know you are all busy and have limited time (as do I).

So let me know what you think.

Jerry