Re: gfortran testing

On Monday 31 January 2005 20:28, Daniel Cook wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've just started using gfortran on a dual proc G5 running OSX 10.3.7.
> I'm planning on porting some computational electromagnetics, heat
> transfer and fluids code over from a dual proc athlon running redhat
> 7.3. Some of the code has been previously compiled and debugged
> using the Absoft 7.0 Fortran compiler.
>
> I don't know anything about debugging compilers but I would be
> happy to contribute to the project by running test code or something
> on my G5.

I suspect the best thing you can do is compile your code with gfortran and see
if it works.

If it doesn't work, you need to reduce the problem down to a simple,
self-contained testcase, and submit bugs at http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla

You can find prebuilt gfortran binaries at http://www.gfortran.org

Paul