Re: New metabug tracking regressions from g77

Steve Kargl wrote:
> There are at least 56 unimplemented, nonstandard intrinsic
> procedures.  So, there are at least 52+56=108 known bugs.
> However, at least 2 of the 52 have been fixed, but the
> patches I submitted are in limbo.

I assume you're having a list?  If so, can you attach this to PR 14994 and
rename it to "g77 intrinsics not implemented in gfortran" or similar.

Independent of that, it would also be interesting to know which of these
intrinsics can be used by simply linking with libf2c, or why this doesn't
work, in which case we might have an easier time by making gfortran compatible
with libf2c instead of porting all the individual intrinsics.

- Tobi