Ping: bug report 18108

Hi all,

I'd like to bring the Fortran bug report #18108 (overloading does not
work for functions) to your attention. I reported this bug about a month
ago, and it appears to have bitten at least two other people in the meantime.
Unlike all other bugs I have reported so far, it has not been confirmed yet
by anyone.
This problem prohibits me from compiling my Fortran sources with gfortran,
and consequently from submitting more bug reports for gfortran (or confirming
that it works flawlessly :).
Please don't get me wrong: I don't want to complain that the bug is not yet fixed.
I'm just a bit worried that there is an apparent lack of interest in this quite
significant (I think) problem.
That said, if I can be of any help with this thing, please let me know!

Cheers,
  Martin