MPICH and gfortran

When configuring MPICH, it does not recognize gfortran as an "acceptable Fortran 90 compiler, even when I specify -fc=gfortran. I'm not very surprised, and I can patch the config if need be.

Before I start digging into the configure script, I'm wondering if anyone else has already solved this problem. Has anyone had success with gfortran and MPICH? If not, I'll figure it out and submit a patch to the MPICH people.

..Scott

--
Scott Robert Ladd
site: http://www.coyotegulch.com