Re: G95 home page

[ Please don't reply in private mail to list mail, unless there's a reason the
recipient will understand. ]

Victor Eijkhout wrote:
>>Try gfortran.org.
>

> Thanks. I don't see an OS X binary download link. Does that exist?

I don't think so.

> In fact there doesn't seem to be a source download either. Only Linux and
> Cygwin snapshots.
>
> Where do I download source for OS X?
>
> Ok, under the compiling info I found this command
> victor% cvs -d :ext:anoncvs@savannah.gnu.org:/cvsroot/gcc co gcc
> savannah.gnu.org: Operation timed out
>
> I'll keep trying that for a while.

Hmm, looks like that server is down. I assume it will come back in a while.

The sources for all platforms are contained in the CVS tree that you're
checking out, so you will indeed get the sources for OS X that way.

Regards,
- Tobi

ps just looking at the subject line again, gfortran .ne. g95.