Re: g77 intrinsics

On Sun, 2004-10-10 at 05:43, Toon Moene wrote:

> Note that the intrinsics part of the g77 manual is generated
> automatically from the description of the intrinsics.
>
> Something similar for the gfortran would be highly appreciated.

I have reviewed what has been done in g77 for intrinsics documentation.
I can create an intrin.in file that contains the documentation
verbiage.  Then write a program to pull the symbols out of intrinsic.c,
combine with the verbiage, and and put it all into an intrinsics.texi
file that can then be included in gfortran.texi. (Thats what g77 appears
to be doing)

Does this make sense?

Jerry