LAPACK result Segmentation fault

 I am getting a segmentation fault in strsv_ when running ./xeigtsts <ssg.in
. This can be reproduced by running xeigtsts by its self. There is a whole
family of these routines and I get segmentation faults on all of them.

  I've tried these flags:

  gfortran -static
  gfortran -static -O3 -ffast-math -march=pentium4
  gfortran -static -O3 -ffast-math -march=pentium4 -msse2 -mfpmath=sse

 The flags -msse2 -mfpmath=sse don't work with some of my own programs. Most
of my output is NaN , but seem to be correct without these flags. Should
these flags work or are they still being worked on ?

 Ron Young