Re: how to run a f95 file?

Dong Guangjiong wrote:
> Hello, there,
>    I have used g95 to compile a program in Fortran 95. It is quite happy
> that 0 error and 0 warning are produced. However, I don't know how to run
> the program, because a file like a.out was not created by the compiler.
> Please show me how to do this job.

./a.out as with all Unix compilers?

please not that this is the mailing list for gfortran, the gnu fortran
compiler, not g95, which was originally a project for a new gnu fortran
compiler, but has turned to Andy Vaught's personal project in the meantime.
You're of course free to spam him with beginner questions. Binaries for
running gfortran on some common architectures can be found at gfortran.org.

- Tobi