Re: [gfortran] Make --enable-mapped-location work

Paul Brook wrote:

The patch below updates the fortran frontend work with --enable-mapped-location. It's based on the recent patch from Per Bothner.
I updated it to make sure we set the locus of all decls. For some reason we got away with not doing this before.

Tested on i686-linux.
Applied to mainline.

Great - thanks!

I'm working on Java, which is a lot more involved.
(I ended up doing some major "refactoring" to put it
mildly of the lexer.)

After that we need to tackle Ada - which looks relatively simple.
--
	--Per Bothner