RE: Testsuite results on amd64-unknown-freebsd

fortran-owner@gcc.gnu.org wrote:
> We have one failure that suggest we have a 32-bit vs
> 64-bit issue.
>
> FAIL: gfortran.dg/der_array_1.f90  -O0  execution test
> Fortran runtime error: shape and target do not conform

gfortran.dg/der_array_1.f90 passes with the -n32 ABI but
fails with the -64 ABI on irix6.5, which support the 32-bit
vs 64-bit theory.

NOTICE

This e-mail and any attachments are private and confidential and
may contain privileged information.

If you are not an authorised recipient, the copying or distribution
of this e-mail and any attachments is prohibited and you must not
read, print or act in reliance on this e-mail or attachments.

This notice should not be removed.