Re: Fix for PR 15235 libgfortran doesn't build on Solaris

Paul Brook wrote:
2004-05-15 Tobias Schlueter <tobias.schlueter@physik.uni-muenchen.de>

* io/write.c (write_float): Check for finite(), adapt tests.

This is ok if it does solve the problem. You should also add a comment saying why we use finite, not isinf.

I should have looked closer. Stupid me. Please don't look at the surrounding code :-) I retract that patch.

Rainer, what are the ways to check for NaN on Solaris? From what I see on the SunOS box I have access to, isnan is in math.h, and is therefore available on all systems. Is that right?

- Tobi