Fix for PR 15235 libgfortran doesn't build on Solaris

I have a patch which fixes the build problems according to Rainer. It consists of merely removing the typedef for offset_t and replacing all occurences of offset_t by off_t. Before I write another 20 line mechanical ChangeLog, I wanted to know if a change like this would be accepted or if you would prefer a patch which renames offset_t to something else instead. For comparison, libstdc++ uses __off_t which is defined in glibc but needs target dependent magic on other targets.

- Tobi

------- Additional Comments From ro at techfak dot uni-bielefeld dot de 2004-05-17 13:40 -------
Subject: Re: [gfortran] libgfortran doesn't build on Solaris 10/x86

Tobias dot Schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de writes:

I attached a cvs diff made in libgfortran/ with the change offset_t -> off_t, compiled on i686-pc-linux-gnu. If you could confirm that it works I will post this to the lists.

The patch applied cleanly (except for an obvious conflict in io/unit.c), and allowed libgfortran to build on i386-pc-solaris2.10.

Bootstrap is still running, so I'll have testsuite results later.

Thanks.
	Rainer