Re: complex division alogrithm?

Steve Kargl wrote:

[ Implement complex division like it is currently implemented in the
  RTL expanders ]

I haven't had time to implement a f2c-like algorithm, but I
should be able to get it this weekend.

Are you sure we have to do this in the Fortran frontend ? Can't we just hand complex division as a GENERIC expression to be expanded by GIMPLE ?

Cheers,

GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/ (under construction)