Documenting the Library

In pursuit of status information, I reviewed

http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/librarystatus.html

and noticed some curiosities. For example, that table lists RANDOM_NUMBER and RANDOM_SEED functions as "not implemented", yet RANDOM_NUMBER is in place (I know, because I'd been involved in some discusssions of its algorithm), while RANDOM_SEED appears incomplete (no resolution function in iresolve.c).

Is someone specifically in charge tracking which intrinsics have been implemented, and which haven't? Otherwise, this is going to be a bit of a slog, as I'll have to compare the list against the code in CVS.

..Scott

--
Scott Robert Ladd