Re: Copyright headers in libgfortran

Scott Robert Ladd wrote:
Should all of these be changed to "2002, 2003, 2004"?

Yes (iff they have been changed in 2004). (Of course I have no authority to speak on these matters, but I searched gcc's mailing list, and this is discussed in the thread following http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2001-01/msg00018.html Unfortunately people with broken mailers participated, so you might have to check through http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2001-01 to find all details)

I've asked before about "cosmetic" patches -- we have some problems with mixed tabs and spaces, for example. I'm willing to do this quickly, if no one objects.

Another thing that should be done is changing GNU G95 to GCC in the copyright boilerplates at the beginnings of files. I have a patch for this, and I will post it once my copyright assignment is through. Not that I think that such a change is copyrightable, but I thought it would be a good idea to hold off anyway.

- Tobi